Australia is a colossus but PPG can bring it down to a focus easily navigable wonderland – or extensive local knowledge and key strategic partnerships allow us to conceptualise, develop , plan and deliver travel and incentive programs of all sizes in this destination.
We have ideas to maximise the enjoyment or any trip as well as being able to adapt an experience to any bespoke travelling schedule.
We have a vast experience in all levels of programs, from VIP, adventure as well as those who may choose to manage part of their on the ground experience.
We are competitively priced and know how to fit the needs of a client to their budgets and to exceed their expectations.
We know and have strong relationships with the best suppliers and operators and we can guarantee the service delivery given our presence in the local market and the expectations for delivery we have ourselves for our clients.
So PPG have an integrated set up to cover all possible program options and needs in this wonderful continent.
CONNECTING GROUPS AND FIT TRAVELLERS WITH OUR KNOWLEDGE TO MAXIMISE THEIR EXPERIENCES IN OUR ICONIC COUNTRY IS OUR MANTRA.
We adapt your needs and preferences into a program that works for you;
- Accommodation – from Hotel, Lodge to bespoke options
- Transportation – Internal Air, Sea, Rail and Motor options
- Excursions …. A multitude to choose from – we will recommend to you the best to see and to include in your itinerary
- Program Management and guides – to further enhance your on the ground experience
There is no other place quite like Australia on this earth !. There are many sights and highlights but navigating these and selecting the option program or travel experience is key ….. and PPG have the knowledge and experience to do this,
As with other iconic destinations, Australia, whether it’s the wonderful scenery, the natural film sets, the modern cities based in most picturesque settings or many of the other highlights it has something for all.
It truly caters for those who are adventurous and those who enjoy a more leisurely itinerary, it caters for small and large groups and every day will be different with mazing contrasts.
Recent awards include :
Conde Nast Traveller – 2016 Top Cities of the World – Sydney 12th / Melbourne 14th
Conde Nast Traveller – 2016 Islands in the World Great Barrier Reef & Whitsunday Islands 4th
Conde Nast Traveller – 2016 Top Hotels in the World COMO The Treasury, Perth, 2nd
Telegraph Travel Awards – various commendations
Many global and regional award winning Accommodation options including Resorts , Lodges, Cruises and location based excursions
Examples of some of the local delights include ;
- Sydney … with the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour bridge – one of the most beautiful settings in the world
- Melbourne – this sophisticated city with rand Architecture and strong European influence and class
- Uluru – the spiritual place with dual World Heritage status – a special place of ancient culture and its natural attributes
- Great Barrier Reef – the world’s largest coral reef system ….. over 20 Island to stay on including luxury escapes and special places
- Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory – a showcase for Australian wildlife, Rainforest plants, Aboriginal Rock Art to name but a few highlights
- Great Ocean Road – a truly wondrous journey between Melbourne and Adelaide showcasing some of Australia’s most spectacular scenery and iconic sights.
- The Kimberley, Western Australia – this remarkable journey combination of land, sea, mountains and rivers shows yet another side to the Australian cultural and tourism personality
….there are so many more …. Did we mention the wine and the food….
Contact us now:
[contact-form email@example.com' subject='Website enquiry'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Message' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]