PPG is one of New Zealand’s leading destination management companies with our extensive local knowledge and expertise of all aspects of this iconic destination. This also extends to inbound Incentive programs of any size and duration.
We have ideas to maximise the enjoyment or any trip as well as being able to adapt an experience to any bespoke travelling schedule.
We have a vast experience in all levels of programs, from VIP, adventure as well as those who may choose to manage part of their on the ground experience.
We are competitively priced and know how to fit the needs of a client to their budgets and to exceed their expectations.
We know and have strong relationships with the best supplier and operators and we can guarantee the service delivery given our presence in the local market and the expectations for delivery we have ourselves for our clients.
So PPG have an integrated set up in all main New Zealand centres to ensure coverage for all and any destination /Management services requirements in NZ as well as the Pacific Islands and the main centres in Australia if required
CONNECTING GROUPS AND FIT TRAVELLERS WITH OUR KNOWLEDGE TO MAXIMISE THEIR EXPERIENCES IN OUR ICONIC COUNTRY IS OUR MANTRA.
We adapt your needs and preferences into a program that works for you;
- Accommodation – from Lodge, Hotel to bespoke options
- Transportation – Internal Air, Sea, Rail and Motor options
- Excursions …. A multitude to choose from – we will recommend to you the best to see and to include in your itinerary
- Program Management and guides – to further enhance your on the ground experience
Why New Zealand
New Zealand is one of the world’s most varied and wondrous destinations. Whether it’s the wonderful scenery, the natural film sets, the modern cities based in most picturesque settings or many of the other highlights it has something for all.
It caters for those who are adventurous and those who enjoy a more leisurely itinerary, it caters for small and large groups and every day will be different with mazing contrasts.
Recent awards include :
New Zealand - #7 in Best Countries in the World - 2015 – Condé Nast Traveller UK
New Zealand - Favourite Country - Telegraph Travel Awards 2014
New Zealand - runner-up, Favourite Emerging Overseas Destination Condé Nast Traveller (UK) Readers’ Travel Awards 2015
Waiheke Island (Auckland) #5 in Top Regions to visit Lonely Planet's Best In Travel 2016
Many global and regional award winning Accommodation options including Lodges, resorts and Wellness retreats
Examples of some of the local delights include ;
- Queenstown and so many wondrous and exciting destinations and activities within and also less than a day trip distance (Wanaka, Milford Sound, TE Anau to name a few)
- Auckland – the City of Sails and the Gulf islands – ‘one of the worlds most liveable cities”
- Rotorua – a enchanting array of Geothermal activity with mudpools, Geysers, hotpools and a magical landscape and history eith the local Maori people
- Wellington – an elegantly picturesque city with history and charm with the famous (Lord of the Rings) Weta Studios, the National Museum plus nightlife and activities rivalling many global cities.
- Christchurch – the metamorphosis of a city rebuild with its own personality and within easy reach of many natural, nature and historic activities and sites
….there are so many more …. Did we mention the wine and the food….
Contact us now:
[contact-form email@example.com' subject='Website enquiry'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Message' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]