Tour De France
2015 Tour de France in Paris, with official grandstand seats on the Champs Elysees for the sprint finish and presentation of the overall Tour winner on the final stage.
The hospitality tickets include grandstand seats located between the Finish line and the Place de La Concorde, soft drinks and an official Tour de France gift, with a face value of £229.00 each.There are big screens opposite the hospitality zone also, so guests can see the race coming to Paris and also on the other parts of the inner city circuit. The race will do 8 laps of the city circuit, allowing the guests to see the riders pass 16 times as the race goes up and down the Champs Elysées in front of the hospitality zone.
26 July 2015 – Day Return and Champs Elysees Grandstand Ticket Package – £329 per person
- Return Eurostar Tickets from London to Paris
- Grandstand seat in the official tribune ‘Grand Palais’.
Day Return prices are only guaranteed until 1200 this Friday 12th June
July 25 – 27 – 2 Night Hotel and Champs Elysees Grandstand Ticket Package
£299 per person double/twin share
£419 per person single occupancy
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Mercure Terminus Nord, Paris located outside the Eurostar and easy access to the centre of Paris.
- Grandstand seat in the official tribune ‘Grand Palais`.
As well as the Paris Hospitality we now also have Alpe d’Huez hotel packages which are perfect for clients looking to get away for a few nights.
- Hotel stay, twin or triple room, 3 or 6 night stay
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Afternoon BBQ on race day afternoon
- Special 4 course evening meal on race day
- Access to the hotel terrace overlooking the route for race day viewing
- TV screens showing race with UK coverage and commentary
- On site representative
Price per person (£ / €)
|Twin Standard||Twin Balcony||Triple Standard||Triple Balcony|
|3 Night||£249.00 / €325.00||£275.00 / €349.00||£185.00 / €239.00||£199.00 / €259.00|
|6 Night||£349.00 / €449.00||£375.00 / €485.00||£249.00 / €325.00||£265.00 / €345.00|